New York Habitat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Agent Interview

Agent
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York Habitat in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview is average. They're looking for people to be 100% commission so they want people who can sell. They look for language skills and people who have been to the cities they represent. You send your resume - they're all over Craigslist - and they sort through them. The interview process is easy, you just need to be humble and yes them to death.

Interview Question – There are no questions out of the ordinary for this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't any negotiation. You're given the leads and earn a low cut of the revenue. If you consider yourself to have more than average skill and ask for a higher cut, they probably will be turned off by that. They put a value on obedience and humility - not the usual aggressive salesperson.

Agent Interview

Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at New York Habitat in August 2010.

Interview Details – I have been contacted by phone after I sent my resume by email.
I answered questions over the phone;then I went to their office for an interview and meet with HR and CEO.
Interview last for approximately 2 hours.
After that, they contacted me 3 or 4 days later to let me know that they hired someone else for the position.
They are mainly looking for bilingual or trilingual people (maybe that’s why…) with customer service background. No experience seems to be required. But I had my license.

Worked for New York Habitat? Contribute to the Community!