New York Habitat Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Habitat

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at New York Habitat in March 2012.

Open ended phone interview followed up by in person interview with very nice VP. Most questions were standard interview questions

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at New York Habitat in August 2011.

Very straight forward. Called in, met with the VP who essentially explained what the company is about. Asked a few standard questions and that was that. Got offered the job on the spot and afterwards toured the office and got introduced to who I would be working with. Very laid back for the most part.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York Habitat in November 2008.

The interview is average. They're looking for people to be 100% commission so they want people who can sell. They look for language skills and people who have been to the cities they represent. You send your resume - they're all over Craigslist - and they sort through them. The interview process is easy, you just need to be humble and yes them to death.

Interview Questions
    • There are no questions out of the ordinary for this job.   Answer Question
    There isn't any negotiation. You're given the leads and earn a low cut of the revenue. If you consider yourself to have more than average skill and ask for a higher cut, they probably will be turned off by that. They put a value on obedience and humility - not the usual aggressive salesperson.

Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at New York Habitat in August 2010.

I have been contacted by phone after I sent my resume by email.
    I answered questions over the phone;then I went to their office for an interview and meet with HR and CEO.
    Interview last for approximately 2 hours.
    After that, they contacted me 3 or 4 days later to let me know that they hired someone else for the position.
    They are mainly looking for bilingual or trilingual people (maybe that’s why…) with customer service background. No experience seems to be required. But I had my license.

Worked for New York Habitat? Contribute to the Community!