New York Hospital Queens Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at New York Hospital Queens in April 2009.

It was very smooth at least for me. I worked with my supervisor before on another project while working with other hospital. So, I have known them already and everything was very smooth.....

Interview Questions
    • Whom I want to meet most in my future, from my past and why.....   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Elmhurst, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York Hospital Queens in October 2011.

Met with a temp who was responsible for IT but had no idea what he was talking about twice.
    Met with IT CIO twice then with the two people and they have no idea what they were saying, equipment-software they have. they have spent almost a million of dollars on equipment that has been sitting for months with no one that knows how to install it.
    They have no active directory, still running windows nt and probably will for a while because they are so closed minded and would not listen to people that know what they are doing.

Interview Questions
    • name 5 steps you take to troubleshoot network?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Hospital Queens

Worked for New York Hospital Queens? Contribute to the Community!