New York Hospital Queens Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Hospital Queens

Nurse (RN) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I first applied on their website. This hospital is the only place I know that actually goes through the resumes submitted and calls the qualified candidates back. I was called back and was interviewed immediately by the nurse recruiter over the phone. Then she set me up for an interview with the Nurse Manager. On the day I was interviewed they proceeded to give me an application to fill out for background checks and was given a day for a pharm test. After taking the pharm test in 2 weeks I got a call back with an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you take care of a patient who doesnt speak English   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Interview

So far the recruiters have been extremely helpful in contacting and communicating. We've had to reschedule a couple of times, but both they and I have been on top of it. They seem to be an extremely responsible staff.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was an open house interview. After checking in, you are asked to wait in the auditorium before being called for the interview. There were a large amount of candidates, thus the wait time varied for everyone. I waited for about an hour before being called.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and situational questions.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Elmhurst, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with a temp who was responsible for IT but had no idea what he was talking about twice. Met with IT CIO twice then with the two people and they have no idea what they were saying, equipment-software they have. they have spent almost a million of dollars on equipment that has been sitting for months with no one that knows how to install it. They have no active directory, still running windows nt and probably will for a while because they are so closed minded and would not listen to people that know what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• name 5 steps you take to troubleshoot network?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York Hospital Queens (Flushing, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

It was very smooth at least for me. I worked with my supervisor before on another project while working with other hospital. So, I have known them already and everything was very smooth.....

Interview Questions

• Whom I want to meet most in my future, from my past and why.....   Answer Question