New York Hospital Queens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator
Flushing, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at New York Hospital Queens in April 2009.

Interview Details – It was very smooth at least for me. I worked with my supervisor before on another project while working with other hospital. So, I have known them already and everything was very smooth.....

Interview Question – Whom I want to meet most in my future, from my past and why.....   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator
Elmhurst, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York Hospital Queens in October 2011.

Interview Details – Met with a temp who was responsible for IT but had no idea what he was talking about twice.
Met with IT CIO twice then with the two people and they have no idea what they were saying, equipment-software they have. they have spent almost a million of dollars on equipment that has been sitting for months with no one that knows how to install it.
They have no active directory, still running windows nt and probably will for a while because they are so closed minded and would not listen to people that know what they are doing.

Interview Question – name 5 steps you take to troubleshoot network?   View Answer

Worked for New York Hospital Queens? Contribute to the Community!