New York ISO

Profile Unclaimed

New York ISO Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York ISO

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at New York ISO.

Rather formal office structure, with lots of cubicals and people. Interview was very standard, 90s business type, plenty of relevant questions and not much else. Was given an interview shortly after contacting them from a job listing on a jobs website. Seemed like a nice enough place, though, with a cafeteria, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about how exactly I could use my field's knowledge towards the energy markets.   View Answer

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at New York ISO in June 2012.

i applied to the position internally because i was interested in making a move to another department. so the interview was scheduled by HR and there were 3 people present, including the hiring manager himself, another manager who the hiring manager invited, and an engineer from the department. i was bombarded with all kinds of questions from start to finish and they took notes galore. to make a long story short, in the end, and for some unknown reason to me, i did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your department and join this group?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenbush, NY
    Anonymous Employee in East Greenbush, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at New York ISO in March 2010.

contacted employee I met in grad school. Seemed like a great place to work. Environment was very professional but friendly. One phone interview with contact + on-site (1 hour). Soft HR question - "what qualities do you think a good supervisor has?" I followed up 2x ( 3 days & 4 weeks) with no response. My asking salary was a $5-$10k DECREASE and still no follow-up or offer.