New York Islanders Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Islanders

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at New York Islanders (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They were not ready or prepared. New location , no answers given. I asked about commission as they mentioned it, but they said to be determined. Why would I accept min wage in NYC without knowing if I can actually afford rent or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree to work for 8.75 an hour   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at New York Islanders (Uniondale, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume, and about a month later, received a call for a face to face interview. The interview started late, and was very informal. I first interviewed with one of the senior level executives (mostly conversational). After I "passed" that portion, the hiring manager came in. Again very conversational. Pretty much only asked one question "why should I hire you?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary plus commission. Salary based on experience