New York Life Actuarial Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New York Life in February 2014.

I did a phone interview with Aon Hewitt in February. The questions were pretty standard behavioral ones. The interview lasted about thirty minutes and I was given time to ask questions at the end. I received an email about a week later saying they were not interested. Overall, the interviewer was nice. He told me about his job and the duties of the actuarial interns.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you to break down a difficult concept and explain it to someone who did not understand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at New York Life in February 2012.

I just have the phone interview, and preparing for the on site interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in January 2009.

Applied online. Recruited contacted me for a phone interview within a week. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. He talked about the position and the company. It consisted of standard questions. I was asked why I chose to attend my school, what my responsibilities and routines were at my old job and if I has any questions for him.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you demonstrated strong initiative.   Answer Question

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!