New York Life Assistant Vice President Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in March 2011.

Had very positive interviews with future manager and colleagues. The experience with HR has been horrendous. The recruiter from HR is forever has left several messages but whenever I call return the call to follow up, as directed by HR, there is no response and no return of phone calls. This is not the way that I would manage relationships with future talent. As a result, my experience with NYL has been a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Give and example where strategic recommendations drove process improvement.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Assistant Vice President Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at New York Life in May 2009.

I enjoyed the interview process very much. The folks with whom I spoke were all very friendly and competent, and the person in charge was very up-front with his evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of my candidacy. The only negative was that it took much longer than I had anticipated to hear back from them, about two months, rather than the two weeks I had thought it would take.

Interview Questions

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!