New York Life

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at New York Life in May 2009.

Interview Details – I enjoyed the interview process very much. The folks with whom I spoke were all very friendly and competent, and the person in charge was very up-front with his evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of my candidacy. The only negative was that it took much longer than I had anticipated to hear back from them, about two months, rather than the two weeks I had thought it would take.

Interview Question – I do not remember the specific questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had very positive interviews with future manager and colleagues. The experience with HR has been horrendous. The recruiter from HR is forever has left several messages but whenever I call return the call to follow up, as directed by HR, there is no response and no return of phone calls. This is not the way that I would manage relationships with future talent. As a result, my experience with NYL has been a complete waste of time.

Interview Question – Give and example where strategic recommendations drove process improvement.   Answer Question

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!