New York Life

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at New York Life in March 2012.

Met one of the partners at a career fair and I hit it off with one of the partners from the firm. So we set up a meeting for an interview. I meet with them in their conference room with 5-6 other NY Employees and we talked about my resume and experience. It was an easy and fun interview.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience help you become a good employee at NY life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at New York Life in November 2011.

The hiring process for New York Life was not bad at all. I have been on some rough interviws, but this was not bad at all. The person that I met with was very nice and down to Earth. The interview took a total of 30 minutes and by the end of it I got a great understanding of the company and role I was up for.

Interview Questions