New York Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at New York Life in March 2012.

Interview Details – Met one of the partners at a career fair and I hit it off with one of the partners from the firm. So we set up a meeting for an interview. I meet with them in their conference room with 5-6 other NY Employees and we talked about my resume and experience. It was an easy and fun interview.

Interview Question – How does your experience help you become a good employee at NY life?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in November 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process for New York Life was not bad at all. I have been on some rough interviws, but this was not bad at all. The person that I met with was very nice and down to Earth. The interview took a total of 30 minutes and by the end of it I got a great understanding of the company and role I was up for.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Life

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Life Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York Life employees and interview candidates.