New York Life Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at New York Life.

Interview

Applied via career section, was called in a week later, easy process, behavioral and analytic oriented interview. pretty easy interview. could have been a quicker call in. interviewer might have been having a bad day, seemed like it

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, one analytical questions about cash flows premium   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at New York Life (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Met one of the partners at a career fair and I hit it off with one of the partners from the firm. So we set up a meeting for an interview. I meet with them in their conference room with 5-6 other NY Employees and we talked about my resume and experience. It was an easy and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience help you become a good employee at NY life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at New York Life (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process for New York Life was not bad at all. I have been on some rough interviws, but this was not bad at all. The person that I met with was very nice and down to Earth. The interview took a total of 30 minutes and by the end of it I got a great understanding of the company and role I was up for.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pencil?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an unruly customer?   1 Answer