New York Life Career Advisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Career Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Life.

Interview

Within just there weeks since I posted my resume on a job-links website I was contacted via an email from the NYL recruiter for an in-person interview. The introduction interview was scheduled quickly along the later day of week. My first impression of the NYL recruiter was friendly, professional, thorough and tactful. The actual interview took about an hour. Followed by a Personality Test that NYL requires for assessing the candidate's "potential" career path within the lines of field agent or corporate management's role. It's very clear throughout the whole process that NYL recruits are well-trained and well-prepared for screening and hiring the prospects.

Interview Questions

• What my prior career experiences can apply to the life insurance business?   Answer Question