New York Life Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New York Life in September 2013.

Was contacted by a recruiter after I applied online. Had one phone interview and a panel interview. I was called back and told the VP wanted to speak with me. After I spoke with him I was offered a position 3 days later.

Interview Questions
I was satisfied with the starting salary. More than I expected

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at New York Life in February 2009.

3 Interviews; First with HR; Second and third were with a call center manager. They were pretty easy/standard interviews. Most of the managers interviewing for these types of positions are mainly looking for scheduling flexibility as call center staff are generally required to work overtime and have flexible schedules.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at New York Life.

Very professional, yet friendly. Persuasive. Energizing. Just expected a higher salary,

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in January 2010.

there were several interviews along with a test. I had to interview with HR and then later with the hiring manager. The test was basic information about spelling and customer service. I will need to have my life insurance license and health insurance license. If I did not pass the test within a certain time frame then I would be terminated.

Interview Questions
    there was just an offer for the position. A letter was sent for confirmation of the position and offer. I was suggest trying to counter offer if you have experience and a life insurance license. There should be a discussion of career goals and opportunities for employees. It would be nice to be recognized for outstanding customer service.

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!