New York Life

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Planner Interview

Providence, RI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at New York Life.

Interview Details – The interview process is a little extensive. Background check is very thorough. Be prepared to have accurate names, dates, and phone numbers of all of your employers!

Interview Question – I do not remember any specific questions that I considered difficult or unusual. Mostly a very straight forward description of where I worked and what I did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really. Contract work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Planner Interview

Financial Planner

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at New York Life.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions. Easy interview format. Really it's a matter of looking at your work history and seeing how you could transition into a Financial Services field. And of course seeing that you have the potential to learn as the training process is 3 years and they really are looking for college grads.

Interview Question – Do you think you're earning what you're worth?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Life

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Life Financial Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York Life employees and interview candidates.