New York Life Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Interview

I met a representative of the company at my college's career fair. A few days later I revived a phone call. A few days after that, I received a tour of the office and filled out an application. A few days later, I received a group orientation to learn more about the job and compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at New York Life (Pomona, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

1st interview today and I felt like I was being sold.

Interview Questions

• What is a road block for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at New York Life (Horsham, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

The manager who recruited me was extremely upbeat, outgoing, and informative. It appeared as though he really loved his career and wanted to help me achieve my career goals as well. I first met the hiring manager at a career fair and became interested in the company because of his enthusiasm. I ultimately turned down the offer because I realized that I wouldn't enjoy selling insurance, but I highly recommend looking into New York Life.

Interview Questions