New York Life Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York Life (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

NYL attended a career fair. The position was appealing due to flexible hours. I went on an interview for two hours. Never once did they ask a question about me. It was more of a sales pitch about them and a personality profile. After reviewing glassdoor and learning about all the start up fees and 100% commission, I decided to pursue other jobs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, commission only.

Other Interview Reviews for New York Life

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at New York Life (Jackson, MS) in February 2014.

Interview

I attended a career fair and a week later they called me for an on campus interview. The interview went fine and they were very explicit about what you want to do and what New York Life the company can offer you as well. First the interviewee told me about himself and his ambitions and then asked me about mine. It was not a very formal interview and he made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of this job?   1 Answer