New York Public Library
www.nypl.org New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

New York Public Library Library Technical Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Library Technical Assistant Interview

Library Technical Assistant
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Public Library in September 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewer seemed a bit angry. I felt like I chose a bad day and interviewer, because she didn't seem like she was in the mood. She made strong eye contact, almost intimidating. I tried making a few jokes to ease the energy in the room, and that didn't work.

Interview Question – Has their ever been a policy at a work station that you did not feel comfortable doing?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a full time job and I couldn't keep it due to being a full time student.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New York Public Library? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Public Library Library Technical Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York Public Library employees and interview candidates.