New York Public Library

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Page Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at New York Public Library in January 2008.

Interview Details – I found the position and my school's databased. Then i sented them and email about i week later they called me in for an interview. I took a breif test. After interview he basically told me I got the job and all I had to do was bring in all my doucoments to HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My schedule was based on my school schedule so i wasnt scheduled hours I had class

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Page Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Public Library in May 2009.

Interview Details – This was a one on one interview followed by test of skills on a second day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New York Public Library? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Public Library Page interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York Public Library employees and interview candidates.