New York Public Library
www.nypl.org New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

New York Public Library Research Information Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Information Systems Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at New York Public Library in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed by HR. Then called back to be interviewed by upper management and direct supervisor.

Interview Question – What can you offer our department?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Stick to your guns for $10k more. They low ball what they offer. When asked, "does not getting what you want deter you from taking the position?" Say yes, if you can't meet my minimum requirement, I can not take the position. They'll say they have to check their budget and call you back. Be patient, it's a scare tactic. They will call you back.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for New York Public Library? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Public Library Research Information Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by New York Public Library employees and interview candidates.