New York Technology Partners

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at New York Technology Partners.

Interview Details – Company fitness questions. Straight-forward questions. Technical questions to verify technical experience.

Interview Question – On Risk Management.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at New York Technology Partners in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was given an application form to fill my years of experience in each skill or experience. Then two weeks to get an interview. The phone interview lasted one hour. The interview was the normal standard interview, starting with usual question of tell about myself. My experience managing multiple projects simultanously, managing offshore resources. I thought it went pretty well and was hoping for an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for New York Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!