New York Times Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at New York Times in February 2011.

Multiple pre-screening phone interviews followed by on-site interview program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New York Times

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New York Times in December 2011.

Engaged for a phone interview - screening primarily. Standard screening questions were asked, walk through your resume, why did you leave, what is the focus of your positon, personal background, etc. There was limited feedback during the interview and it may have been done as a courtesy only as the position seems to have been pre-filled before I engaged. I began the call with an earnest enthusiasm to impress, but left the call demoralized due to limited response and not knowing whether or not the interviewer even cared about what I was saying. It almost seemed as though the interviewer was stepping through a memorized script. Follow-up was a standard rejection email deciding to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

Worked for New York Times? Contribute to the Community!