New York Times Systems Administrator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New York Times (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got phone call from a recruiter in the company's HR department. Questions were current situation, a cursory review of my background, and how much I was expecting to make. From there a phone interview was scheduled with the department manager. That took about 40 minutes. I was then invited to interview in person. The in-person interview consisted of several people whom I would be working with and a skills test taken on a computer. The interview lasted about 3 1/2 hours total. The people I met with varied. Most were polite and nice, some were very stiff and formal. Also, some were soft-spoken and had thick accents, making them hard to understand. However, overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions