New York Yankees Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at New York Yankees in December 2011.

Honestly a huge joke. They ask you zero questions pertaining to the job. if you have previous experience and can talk your way into a sale then this job is yours. I would suggest not working for a sports company in the sales departments, as they treat you like absolute garbage. Your looked at as disposable the day you get there, and that you should be thankful you work for the yankees (or any team for that matter).

Interview Questions
    base salary + Commission non negotiable

Premium Sales & Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at New York Yankees in July 2012.

Very extensive interview process. Initial phone interview was with HR and lasted about 15 minutes. Then a couple weeks later another phone interview but with the Manager of Premium Sales. This interview lasted about an hour. Next interview was a week later with the Executive Director of Premium Sales. Interview lasted about an hour. Then about 2 weeks later I was asked to fly up to NYC to interview in person. I was expected to pay for my own flight but the Yankees covered the cost of hotel. At my face-to-face interview I interviewed with 5 different managers in 4 hours. It was a whirlwind but pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • There was no question that sticks out in my mind as too difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no room to negotiate. I tried to negotiate the base salary because it was only $5k more than what I was making in a city with a significantly lower cost of living than NYC. However, I was told there was no negotiation room for base salary. It was "take it or leave it".

Interviews for Top Jobs at New York Yankees

Worked for New York Yankees? Contribute to the Community!