NewAlliance Bancshares Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewAlliance Bancshares

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs Mansfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NewAlliance Bancshares (Storrs Mansfield, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

After I applied online on the bank's site, I got contacted relatively shortly by the HR staff, asking me to come in for a first interview. After I went to that, they referred me for a second interview at the branch with the branch manager and head teller 2 business days later. The next day, they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone who is unruly or does not grasp the concepts you are trying to explain (eg fees, etc)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willimantic, ME

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NewAlliance Bancshares (Willimantic, ME) in June 2008.

Interview

HR called me within 2 days of posting my resume to their website. We held a phone interview and then I was scheduled to meet the HR in their office. Afterwards, they sent me to the branch to be interviewed by the manager and the head teller

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NewAlliance Bancshares in June 2008.

Interview

The usual behevioral internview. The HR first called me and we set up a date for a phone interview. She provided me with some information about the job. Then, she interviewed a day later, asking basic questions such as leadership skills and previous job skills. She was really nice and easy-going, as so were the other HR in the Manchester office. Afterwards, I came in for a second interview, which was basically the same as the first. It was pretty short, about 30 minutes long and it was with the same HR that gave me the phone interview. I had a third and final interview with the branch manager. I did not think that I did too well, but it turned out that she liked me and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, because I had previous experience, they gave me a raise.