NewField IT

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewField IT

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twineham, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twineham, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NewField IT in May 2011.

The process was an initial informal telephone conversation were both party's described their plans and strategies. The second phase was a skills test prior to the one to one interview process and then a secondary group interview session. Following on from this my employer would discuss whether to hire, invite back for another interview or decline an offer. After a short deliberation I was offered my current position.

Interview Questions
  • Not knowing the company culture or being able to gauge it from my research on their website I was asked how would I improve or what skills would I bring to the organization to help grow their software services department.   View Answer
The negotion phase wasvery tough and they had strict guidelines on what they could offer. However I could see their was potential oppertunity within the company so we did meet on common ground.