NewField IT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Twineham, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NewField IT in May 2011.

Interview Details – The process was an initial informal telephone conversation were both party's described their plans and strategies. The second phase was a skills test prior to the one to one interview process and then a secondary group interview session. Following on from this my employer would discuss whether to hire, invite back for another interview or decline an offer. After a short deliberation I was offered my current position.

Interview Question – Not knowing the company culture or being able to gauge it from my research on their website I was asked how would I improve or what skills would I bring to the organization to help grow their software services department.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotion phase wasvery tough and they had strict guidelines on what they could offer. However I could see their was potential oppertunity within the company so we did meet on common ground.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NewField IT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NewField IT Technical Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NewField IT employees and interview candidates.