NewGen Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
2 interviews

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

I went there through pool campus placements. The process took two days.
    on the 1st day they have two written rounds, aptitude test and technical test which consists of c, datastructures and two sql queries. both the tests are for 30 mins each and are mcq. also there is a negative marking.
    they shortlisted 169 out of 350 people, then the 2nd round is psychometric test. its a written hr round, in which they ask general questions to know about your values. this can be later used for hr interview, if u clear it. they shortlisted 100 out of 169.
    then next day, we went there.... they have two rounds, one hr and one technical, they sometimes take two technical interviews too for some candidates.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me all the questions from the subjects which were in my CV. so update your CV accordingly.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at NewGen Technologies in September 2012.

The panel came from delhi to pune to conduct interviews.The interview started with the written technical round, followed by F2F technical interview. After that I was called for another test which was Psychosomatic test. After clearing that round I had HR round.
    In the HR round I was asked that I Will get the offer letter with in a week. But they did not sent the offer letter. When I tried to reach them they were making funny excuses. So I really had a bad experience with this company. Please do not even do to give the interview for this company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no tough questions. They just came to conduct interviews to fool the people.   View Answer

After committing for offer letter, they did not sent. Please beware of this company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewGen Technologies

Worked for NewGen Technologies? Contribute to the Community!