NewPage Interview Questions

2.6

Production Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NewPage.

Interview

Test - basic skills; interview with several hourly and management employees; group test for teamwork evaluation.

Interview Questions

• None - they're out of the book: "Tell me about a time when you had to find a different way to do a job."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union shop; production wage rates are collectively bargained.

CCR Optimization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NewPage (Miamisburg, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied through company website. Received an email if I was interested in talking with them. Had a phone interview and then was brought in for an interview with two leads on the team and then the two managers.

Interview Questions

• What took so long for your job search? Difficult because the same company laid me off 8 months prior.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Called back and said had another offer for $2000 more a year. They gave me a $2000 signing bonus.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NewPage (Miamisburg, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

The on site interview is very nice. I was inerviewed by 3 people at one time, and then I got the opportunity to shadow somone who was currently in the position. Lunch is provided.

Other commitments

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NewPage in October 2010.

Interview

It was very nice, straightforward interview questions. Very professional and well organized. Also included a plant tour. Overall, good experience, however gave off the air that they were not happy with their upper management, and the company was very divided.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NewPage in May 2009.

Interview

The usual question and answer deal. The concerns are safety, how well you work with others, and if you mind working odd shifts.