NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare

Updated Nov 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare

Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare.

I received minimal information over the phone; I asked a lot of questions, but the person I spoke with told me that the recruiter would answer them in my interview. I thought it was strange that someone would call me about a job, but then not be able to tell me anything more than what I had already learned from the posting.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me questions about several of their problems: overworked recruiters, too many open jobs...I got the feeling that their turnover is based on the fact that most people there are overworked.   Answer Question

I felt that I could do more elsewhere. My interviewer (who was doing a job similar to the one I would do) met with me in a messy, dark, cramped office behind a desk that was FILLED with papers. She didn't seem happy. It made me think less of NYP.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare in June 2010.

text interviews