Newegg

Very Easy Interview

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst
City of Industry, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Newegg in February 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me, Met with around 4 people in a 2 hour interview. Sometimes there was more than one person interviewing. Got called back for round 2, met with an attorney and boss lady. Attorney hit me hard with questions I had asked in round 1 with hiring manager and was told not relevant to this position. So that was cornfusing?

There is a huge sign in the lobby (almost bigger than company logo) - we will drug screen anyone at anytime which seemed off putting.

Interview Question – Asked the standard questions, What's an accomplishment, tell me something negative about yourself, tell me how you achieved a goal, why do you want to work here? (a lot of folks asked that one), what motivates you.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Newegg

Worked for Newegg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newegg HRIS Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newegg employees and interview candidates.