Newell Rubbermaid

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in May 2008.

I posted my resume online at several sites. I received an e-mail invitation from Newell Rubbermaid’s IT HR to fill out an application on their site, which I did. I was contacted by the SAP Teams HR representative and was impressed by her knowledge of the position they were filling.
She set up for me to do all the interviews on the same day. I was asked to take a drug test that involved the cutting of some hair. About a week later I received an offer, I countered and we came to an agreement.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were not hard because I prepared for them.   View Answer
They would not negotiate leave time, but did negotiate salary. Telecommuting is dependent on your Director and Manager and I was informed upfront that the ABAP team is not allowed to Telecommute on a regular bases. I have been very pleased to find they were extremely honest in every thing they told me.