Newell Rubbermaid Cost Accountant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in March 2010.

Applied on line, six month latter received a call from the Talent Acquisition Department. After that I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager. I was subsequently called in for a series of one on one interviews. First interviewed with the CFO of the business unit, then had a lunch interview with the hiring manager and finally interviewed with the business unit H.R. manager. The company sent me an offer letter ten days latter which instructed me to please call them in response. I called and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • If you needed help from someone else, who told you, "I don't have the time or resources to help you." what would you do?   View Answer
Since the economy was so poor at the time, and I was dazzled by working environment, I felt I could not afford to negotiate. In hindsight, I regret not doing so. Definitely ask for three weeks of vacation and round your salary request up to the next 10k.