Newell Rubbermaid

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Huntersville, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in January 2010.

Interview Details – This has got to be the one of the worse interview experiences I have ever had. The hiring manager was very rude and didn't ask me any questions pertaining to my resume. I am withdrawing from being under consideration for this job submission.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for so many positions within newell rubbermaid   View Answer

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process was straight forward. I had 6 (30 min.) interviews. All of them were conversational and behavior based. The company had a lot of benefits and a great culture when I was hired. There has since been a restructuring and the company moral has declined significantly. Make sure you get to know your manager and the team you'll be working with or you can kiss your chances of pursuing higher education or training goodbye. The company is headed in a great direction but needs better strategic agility at the intermediate management levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Accepted the offer.

Financial Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2011.

Interview Details – I got the interview through my university. Passed the first round interview, and the second round was at their headquarters. At the headquarters I had 3 1:1 interviews. Interview questions were situational.

Interview Question – What do you look for in a manager?   Answer Question

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!