Newell Rubbermaid Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntersville, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in January 2010.

This has got to be the one of the worse interview experiences I have ever had. The hiring manager was very rude and didn't ask me any questions pertaining to my resume. I am withdrawing from being under consideration for this job submission.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for so many positions within newell rubbermaid   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in December 2010.

The process was straight forward. I had 6 (30 min.) interviews. All of them were conversational and behavior based. The company had a lot of benefits and a great culture when I was hired. There has since been a restructuring and the company moral has declined significantly. Make sure you get to know your manager and the team you'll be working with or you can kiss your chances of pursuing higher education or training goodbye. The company is headed in a great direction but needs better strategic agility at the intermediate management levels.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Accepted the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2011.

I got the interview through my university. Passed the first round interview, and the second round was at their headquarters. At the headquarters I had 3 1:1 interviews. Interview questions were situational.

Interview Questions

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!