Newell Rubbermaid Interview Questions in Huntersville, NC

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in April 2014.

Initially had applied to company through online sources. It took a head hunter to get a foot in the door. First phone interview was with and engineering manager. Next was an onsite interview with upper team members (one on one). The questions were not bad. Included was a CAD test which I did poorly on. The laptop I was small and the color scheme settings were difficult to deal with in a well lighted room. (you might want to bring calipers). The expense reimbursement was slow - took about a month.

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jun 23, 2014Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Newell Rubbermaid! We hope that you'll keep us in mind for future opportunities.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

Initial phone interview with HR then a Second phone interview with person who was leaving the position (department relocation). Third interview in house with HR lead and then department manager.

On the phone

Associate Manager, Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in May 2012.

HR Atlanta phone interview, Phone screen with Product manager and finally a 4 hr interview onsite with Sr Product Manger (hiring manager), Dir. Marketing, HR manager, 2 Product Manager.
    Who thing was a such a waste of time as they called 1 month after the final interview to say that they hired internally. Why bother interviewing people and waiting your own time and others if the hiring was going to happen internally.
    Real wait of time.....dont bother applying here coz they will always go for there internal network.

National Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in September 2010.

Interviewer called and set time to call back the next day for interview. Phone interview lasted 10-15 minutes.

Associate Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in August 2010.

The interview process is very lengthy. You first have to pass the initial phone interview with the Atlanta home office. If you pass the interview with them that forward your resume for review to the division office. If select then you will be asked to come in for multiple one on one interviews with other team members. From there the panel of interviewers then gather and review notes to select the candidate they wish to extend an offer to.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in January 2010.

This has got to be the one of the worse interview experiences I have ever had. The hiring manager was very rude and didn't ask me any questions pertaining to my resume. I am withdrawing from being under consideration for this job submission.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you apply for so many positions within newell rubbermaid   View Answer