Newell Rubbermaid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in November 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiters hold information sessions where brand managers speak about their division and marketing strategy. These brand managers may also give these presentations at marketing classes at their alma mater. Ultimately, the brand managers who attended your university are the ones who interview you.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you motivated others.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Newell Rubbermaid

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid Videos

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees and interview candidates.