Newell Rubbermaid

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, and received a request for interview 1-2 weeks later. First there was a 40-minute phone interview, followed by an on-site interview 2 weeks later. I was asked to prepare a 5-10 minute presentation on a topic of my choice, and I interviewed with rotations of 1-3 people at a time for a 2-hour period. One week after the on-site interview, I received an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was with the HR Manager. Afterwards, I interviewed with the hiring manager, then a panel interview. It was organized well and quickly. It was a very long interview - four hours.

Interview Question – What is your idea of the best work environment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Newell Rubbermaid

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid Videos

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees and interview candidates.