Newell Rubbermaid

Newell Rubbermaid Marketing Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in June 2011.

Applied online, and received a request for interview 1-2 weeks later. First there was a 40-minute phone interview, followed by an on-site interview 2 weeks later. I was asked to prepare a 5-10 minute presentation on a topic of my choice, and I interviewed with rotations of 1-3 people at a time for a 2-hour period. One week after the on-site interview, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in July 2010.

Initial communication was with the HR Manager. Afterwards, I interviewed with the hiring manager, then a panel interview. It was organized well and quickly. It was a very long interview - four hours.

Interview Questions