Newell Rubbermaid

www.newellrubbermaid.com

Newell Rubbermaid SAP EBusiness Project Coordinator Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP EBusiness Project Coordinator Intern Interview

SAP EBusiness Project Coordinator Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in January 2013.

Interview Details – The first phone interview was with the campus recruiter who knew little about the position but asked basic questions about my resume and experience to screen me for the next round of interviews. The second phone interview was with someone in the eBusiness department. He asked various project management questions about the phases and deliverables in the project management process as well as a few questions about my resume. 2 weeks later I received an email template notifying me that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – Describe each phase in the project management process.   Answer Question

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!