Newell Rubbermaid Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

5 different interviews, 30 minutes a piece. Different interviewers each time, very conversational and personable. Ran into one of my interviewers at HQ at the final round of interviews, and he remembered my name and asked about relevant topics we discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situational "what would you do if" questions   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Jul 10, 2015 – Talent Brand Manager

We're glad that you decided to join us for your internship! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid (Boston, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

Used a network contact to find out about an open sales position. There was the Director and the Sales Mangager. The Director said the ultimate hiring decision was the Sales Manger's. The Sales Manager said the hiring decision was his but wouldn't do anything unless the Director approved. Waste of time, they didn't know what they wanted.

Interview Questions