Newell Rubbermaid

www.newellrubbermaid.com

Newell Rubbermaid Sales Management Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Management Development Program Interview

Sales Management Development Program
Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2011.

Interview Details – Consists of two 30 minute interviews. Mostly behavioral questions as well as questions about your college experience. The tricky questions were relating to describing times you have failed.

Interview Question – What three words would your friends describe you as?   View Answer

Sales Management Development Program Interview

Sales Management Development Program

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2010.

Interview Details – 30 candidates were brought to Atlanta for 2 days. The first day was dinner and a presentation from the company. The second day was a group presentation in the morning, and 1 on 1 interviews with 3 different interviewers in the afternoon. Each interview was 30 minutes. In the morning, we were split up in a group of 5 and we were told to come up with a new product and how we were going to market it. We were given 20 minutes to decide what we were going to present and then we were given 5 minutes to present it to the whole group of applicants anf interviewers.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed to complete an assigned goal.   Answer Question

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!