Newell Rubbermaid Sales Management Development Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2011.

Consists of two 30 minute interviews. Mostly behavioral questions as well as questions about your college experience. The tricky questions were relating to describing times you have failed.

Interview Questions
  • What three words would your friends describe you as?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Sales Management Development Program Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in February 2010.

30 candidates were brought to Atlanta for 2 days. The first day was dinner and a presentation from the company. The second day was a group presentation in the morning, and 1 on 1 interviews with 3 different interviewers in the afternoon. Each interview was 30 minutes. In the morning, we were split up in a group of 5 and we were told to come up with a new product and how we were going to market it. We were given 20 minutes to decide what we were going to present and then we were given 5 minutes to present it to the whole group of applicants anf interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete an assigned goal.   Answer Question

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!