Newell Rubbermaid

Newell Rubbermaid Sales Representative Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

I had one phone screening followed by four phone interviews with the territory managers I was then invited to Atlanta for a three hour interview process with six people. These were people from brand management and sales.

Interview Questions
  • The Atlanta interview was tough just netting six people one right after the other.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate a little of the salary and expenses.

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in November 2008.

I had multiple phone interviews with different people- it started with people in human resources and then the later interviews were with people in the division I was applying for. After about 5 phone interviews I had a day of job shadowing and a final one-on-one interview. Very positive experience, asked a lot of questions about my resume and the normal interview questions that you expect.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question
    no, salary was offered and I accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in September 2008.

3 phone interviews and 2 one on one interviews. Riding in the field with field sales Representative.

Interview Questions
    • Why have you had 4 possitions in seven years.   View Answer