Newell Rubbermaid

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Newell Rubbermaid recruiter through LinkedIn regarding the position. I wasn't actively looking for a new job but the opportunity seemed like a good one and the company sounded like it would be a place to expand and grow. We had an initial phone interview to just go over the basics of the position along with my experience and we both decided to move forward. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager (VP) which again when pretty well. There was a third phone interview with another VP and that was another good conversation. After a couple of weeks I was asked to come to Atlanta for a set of 4 in-person interviews. Each was an hour long with each of the department VPs (two of which I had spoken with on the phone) and went over what issues they were having and how I might be able to help them. I thought they all went really well. The office seemed brand new and was in a very nice location. Everyone was extremely nice and I had a really good feeling.

Interview Question – How were you able to train everyone on the new process?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Newell Rubbermaid

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid Videos

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees and interview candidates.