Newell Rubbermaid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Raleigh, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview,one site interview at their location in FL and another site interview in NC.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process changed constantly. I was expecting to interview with one person and actually met with another. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Newell Rubbermaid

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid Videos

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid Senior Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees and interview candidates.