Newell Rubbermaid

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

Interview Details – Applied online via their website. Received a call in a few days for a phone screening with HR. Then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Final was an onsite interview in which I interviewed with about 4 people for 45 minutes each.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Newell Rubbermaid Talent Brand Manager responded to this review

Jun 23, 2014

Glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience. We're glad to have you join the team!

Raleigh, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview,one site interview at their location in FL and another site interview in NC.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process changed constantly. I was expecting to interview with one person and actually met with another. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!