Newell Rubbermaid

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in September 2014.

It was a really good process up until the interviews were over. The recruiter was friendly and communicative, and after the phone screen, she scheduled in-person interviews, which I thought went pretty well. One of the interviewers had an all-day meeting, so I spoke with him a couple of days later. I thought everything was going fairly well and that I was a viable candidate. Despite the crazy commute it would have been, I was seriously considering the opportunity. Until I never heard back, even though I was submitted as a referral by an employee. I must say I was shocked, as most companies would have followed up to say they were exploring other candidates, the budget was cut, the process would take a bit longer, I was not a good fit... something, anything. But over 2 weeks with no word means it's not a place I'd ever consider working. It's a shame.

Interview Questions

Newell Rubbermaid Response

Dec 10, 2014Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We strive to provide a best-in-class interview process and would like to learn more about your experience. Feel free to send ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Newell Rubbermaid

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid.

The process took approximately 4 months and met with quite a few people. It involved internal and external candidates but understood that they have a policy now to look at both and not just promote internally. I would certainly ask if there are internal candidates as part of the process and what roles they are in.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything too difficult - mostly standard.   Answer Question