Newell Rubbermaid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in July 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online I had an initial phone screen that led to an interview with the hiring manager and his peers. The role required specific language skills and background in supply chain. Having explained that I meet all the requirement over the phone with direct question and answers. I was invited to participate in a face-to-face interview in 2 weeks. I spend a full day in the face-to-face interview and walked away with a good feeling. I followed up with HR 3 times over the next 2 weeks only to get a phone call from the hiring manager who I had to track down and ended up getting told that they are changing the focus of the role and are looking at new candidates. I would warn anyone to be careful with the lack of leadership and focus.

Interview Question – When was the last time you had a problem that you could not fix?   Answer Question

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!