Newell Rubbermaid

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Winchester, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Newell Rubbermaid in October 2009.

Interview Details – HR called and we talked about salary expectations, and why the job was open. After 2 days I interviewed with the hiring mananger. We talked about why I left my last job and why I am leaving my current job. He also explained why the job was open.

Other questions include describing my best project.

Interview Question – What's the reason you left your last job? You seem to have a pretty good job now, why are you leaving it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Newell Rubbermaid? Contribute to the Community!

Newell Rubbermaid Videos

Newell Rubbermaid – Why Work for Us?

It's an incredibly exciting time at Newell Rubbermaid. Our future is bright and our potential is unlimited. We are at a defining moment in our history - one that we are confident will shape who we are and how our story… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newell Rubbermaid interview questions and advice in Winchester, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Newell Rubbermaid employees and interview candidates.