Newly Weds Foods Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newly Weds Foods

Promotion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

You get a raise or promotion if you are already getting top dollar. They say it's not in the budget but they are just saying that because the less money they spend in the department the more money goes in their pocket. They have to write a 3 page report and get it signed by manager director and then boss. They are too lazy to do it for the little people.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

One interview with a fellow HR employee and with the HR Director, asked basic questions regarding background, job duties, etc. Pre-employment testing is involved on an online testing system. Basic math and problem solving skills. Some questions were tough! Overall a painless process.

Interview Questions

• What would you be interested in becoming more involved in as far as job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very positive experience! A phone prescreen interview with HR asking about background and interest. (not scheduled) Follow up phone interview with HR asking more specific questions and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager (not scheduled) Scheduled phone interview with the Hiring Manager. More of a discussion on what I was looking for and what the company was looking for. In person interview which consisted of multiple panel interviews and some basic knowlege tests (similar to IQ tests)

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. More of discussions to see if you are a good fit.   Answer Question

Food Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods in October 2011.

Interview

Faxed my resume and was immediately flown out for an interview that week (skipped phone stage). Took a few basic tests when I arrived and then had two groups of three people interview me, plus a lunch with two other people. Questions were pretty reasonable and conversation like, basically just getting an understanding of who I am and what I've done in a relaxed atmosphere. Seemed to go really really well, and was told I'd be emailed a link to take one of those personality tests at the end of the day. I figured good sign if they're talking about next steps but then I didn't hear back from them even after asking about it within a weekish. Eventually was mailed a "we found a better fit" generic letter two months later.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about my background, what I've done in past internships and grad school   Answer Question