Newmark Knight Frank

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lease Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Newmark Knight Frank in November 2010.

I was contacted regarding this position from a recruiter. She informed me that she was going to recommend that I be interviewed and that I would get a call for that interview the next day. Well it should have been a sign of things to come when I didn't recieve a call until almost a week later. I accepted the offer to interview and went in on a Tuesday. During that interview things seemed to go fairly well, the hiring manager stated that they would be making their decision by the next Friday. The week that the decision was to be made I got a call to come in for a second interview which was scheduled on that Thursday (the day before the decision). During this interview I was told that I would be notified either way and that it would be Friday or Monday at the latest. Well needless to say both Friday and Monday have come and gone and not a single word. I even sent a follow up email to inquire as to whether an offer had been made and still nothing. Now I'm not foolish, when I didn't get a call on Friday I knew that I had been passed over but I find it terribly rude how companies call you back and tell you either way you will hear from them and then nothing. Oh well I guess this is a lesson learned. Good luck to everyone looking to interview with this company.

Interview Questions