News Corp

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at News Corp in March 2014.

Emailed my resume to HR, got a response within a couple of hours. Exchanged some emails with the HR representative. A few hours later, I got an email from a temp. at the company, telling me they'd set up an interview with one of the execs of the company they were hiring interns from for the following Monday--this was Friday afternoon. I fly to NY for the interview, everyone is pretty nice and helpful, the interview went well, they told me I'd hear back within a few days about the position.

Interview Questions
  • They were mostly about how to go about getting in contact with sources and how to check facts for stories.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for News Corp

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at News Corp in March 2010.

Easy, one interview with HR, one interview with a VP of department

Interview Questions