News Ltd.

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at News Ltd. in June 2010.

Interview Details – A phone interview followed by a casual chat.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Mostly behavioural/fit questions   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at News Ltd. in November 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty lengthly process, they expose you to at least a couple of different members of the team. First a screening interview over the phone, followed by two 1:1 interviews face to face. The phone interview was behavioural and very scripted/formal, but the 1:1 interviews were over coffee and pretty relaxed. Finally they asked me to present a mock response to a brief. Overall it was a long, but fairly relaxed process. Sometimes they took a little while to reply which can be stressful!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was fine, I had another offer letter to use as a bargaining item.

Worked for News Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!