NewtGlobal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator

Interviewed at NewtGlobal

Interview Details – Skill test followed by technical and HR and then interaction with Top management. They will interact with you when they want it is nothing to do with your skills, interview result. They just want to hire some stupid persons who blindly accept all their terms and condition just to apply for H1B.

Interview Question – AS per your experience your salary is high   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were asking me for H1B fees or to sign a contact for $15K for 2 years.

Auomation Engineer Interview

Auomation Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at NewtGlobal.

Interview Details – Telephonic, online Test, Technical Discussion and HR, COO meet

Interview Question – Not Difficult   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NewtGlobal in June 2011.

Interview Details – The talent acquisition would approach you based on your skill-set and experience and take a screening interview. They would redirect you to client location for further interview and if you fulfill the criteria of client then you'd be offered the job.

Interview Question – I was sent to client location for interview. Questions were asked based on experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer lower than industry standard and there was no question for negotiation.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NewtGlobal in October 2011.

Interview Details – It consisted from 8 am to 3 pm. They provided lunch. In the morning, they did an overview of their company. In the afternoon, you had to go to four sessions. One was technical interview, another one with a board, a case study, and a group discussion. They were all in random order, everyone went to their specific sessions handled by a coordinator. For an entry level position, they expect a lot.

Interview Question – **Group Discussion** You are asked to write a mobile application for a company. Would you choose Android or iOS? List advantages and disadvantages   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NewtGlobal in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very Technical interview. Could not pass

Interview Question – Explain MVC architecture   Answer Question

Worked for NewtGlobal? Contribute to the Community!