Newton-Wellesley Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newton-Wellesley Hospital

Front Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

I first met with a HR generalist then met with the manager. This was an hour and a half process. Then i got a call for a second interview where I met the supervisor and had a peer interview which lasted close to 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • They asked questions like name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Administrative Fellow Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in February 2009.

I met with 7 people total for the onsite interview day, and had lunch with executive assistants. The whole day was coordinated flawlessly and the attention to detail and obvious satisfaction of the current employees really had an impact on my decision to work there.

Interview Questions
    • What are you most interested in about the position?   Answer Question
    • What is something about a past job that might have made you NOT want to get up and go to work?   Answer Question

Worked for Newton-Wellesley Hospital? Contribute to the Community!