Newton-Wellesley Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newton-Wellesley Hospital

MA Interview

Interview

Friendy and easy but hard questions about yourself accepted offer started to work as soon as p one s I b l r n o t h I n g e l s e

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Interview

I first met with a HR generalist then met with the manager. This was an hour and a half process. Then i got a call for a second interview where I met the supervisor and had a peer interview which lasted close to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Administrative Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in February 2009.

Interview

I met with 7 people total for the onsite interview day, and had lunch with executive assistants. The whole day was coordinated flawlessly and the attention to detail and obvious satisfaction of the current employees really had an impact on my decision to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are you most interested in about the position?   Answer Question
    • What is something about a past job that might have made you NOT want to get up and go to work?   Answer Question