NexTraq Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NexTraq

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NexTraq.

Long and a waste of time

SaaS Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NexTraq in March 2013.

The interview process was fun and interesting. It gave me a clear picture of what was expected of me, it challenged me and it also gave me the opportunity to show them that I am a perfect fit for the position.
    I interview very well no matter the position or company. So for me to say the interview process was easy would not be fair to those who are nervous interviewers. I would suspect that the interview process I went through would make most other candidates sweat.
    Go in to the interview knowing the hiring managers are not out to get you. They simply want to know if you can handle the demands of the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult, just unexpected:
      Role play during the phone interview. While unexpected, it was fun. Since I'm good at what I do, it was a breeze.
        Answer Question
    I know what I'm worth and I'm a fantastic sales person. I negotiated for exactly what I wanted and got it.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NexTraq in January 2013.

Initial phone interview from director of HR, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager and a mock sales call to sell the product and create powerpoint

No negotiation at all

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NexTraq in September 2012.

Lets see Phone interview , In person interview, Last Phone demo role play where you put together a power point presentation to demonstrate your phone presentation skills and phone etiquette They have a great first impression ( don't buy it) seems structured but couldn't be further from the truth.