NexTraq

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied online and interviewed at NexTraq.

Interview Details – Long and a waste of time

Interview Question – A lot of scenario-based questions   Answer Question

SaaS Account Executive Interview

SaaS Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NexTraq in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was fun and interesting. It gave me a clear picture of what was expected of me, it challenged me and it also gave me the opportunity to show them that I am a perfect fit for the position.
I interview very well no matter the position or company. So for me to say the interview process was easy would not be fair to those who are nervous interviewers. I would suspect that the interview process I went through would make most other candidates sweat.
Go in to the interview knowing the hiring managers are not out to get you. They simply want to know if you can handle the demands of the job.

Interview Question – Not difficult, just unexpected:
Role play during the phone interview. While unexpected, it was fun. Since I'm good at what I do, it was a breeze.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I know what I'm worth and I'm a fantastic sales person. I negotiated for exactly what I wanted and got it.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NexTraq in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview from director of HR, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager and a mock sales call to sell the product and create powerpoint

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NexTraq in September 2012.

Interview Details – Lets see Phone interview , In person interview, Last Phone demo role play where you put together a power point presentation to demonstrate your phone presentation skills and phone etiquette They have a great first impression ( don't buy it) seems structured but couldn't be further from the truth.

Interview Question – Typical sales questions nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NexTraq? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NexTraq interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by NexTraq employees and interview candidates.