NexTraq Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NexTraq (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter -- phone interview scheduled- pleasant, professional, to the point questions. Went well as a face-to-face interview was scheduled w/ hiring manager within a few days. Interview lasted 45 min in conference room. Only interviewed with hiring manager. After reviewing my background, experience, roles, achievements, questions asked to assess my business knowledge, closing skills, and how I interface with prospects. I was walked through the floor to see the work environment- this was a plus for me. Was offered job after another 3-4 days. The interview prepared me for what to expect in the company -- really good I boarding process, no-nonsense work environment, achievers rewarded and recognized. Very impressed with the HR Director - she was directly involved and efficient throughout entire process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do your research and push to get top of range

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NexTraq.

Interview

Long and a waste of time

SaaS Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NexTraq in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fun and interesting. It gave me a clear picture of what was expected of me, it challenged me and it also gave me the opportunity to show them that I am a perfect fit for the position. I interview very well no matter the position or company. So for me to say the interview process was easy would not be fair to those who are nervous interviewers. I would suspect that the interview process I went through would make most other candidates sweat. Go in to the interview knowing the hiring managers are not out to get you. They simply want to know if you can handle the demands of the job.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult, just unexpected: Role play during the phone interview. While unexpected, it was fun. Since I'm good at what I do, it was a breeze.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I know what I'm worth and I'm a fantastic sales person. I negotiated for exactly what I wanted and got it.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NexTraq (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview from director of HR, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager and a mock sales call to sell the product and create powerpoint

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all

SaaS Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NexTraq (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with director. Face-to-face interview with two directors. They did the good cop bad cop style interview. Then demonstration of product via webinar. You have to sale the product close both directors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have SaaS sales experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The base is between $30,000 - $40,000 I found this out from my director after I was hired. The outside recruiter told me the base was $45,000. I was offered $35,000 by HR recruiter I countered $45,000 and she said $40,000 is the max for position. I accepted $40000 plus commission.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NexTraq (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Lets see Phone interview , In person interview, Last Phone demo role play where you put together a power point presentation to demonstrate your phone presentation skills and phone etiquette They have a great first impression ( don't buy it) seems structured but couldn't be further from the truth.