Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexans
- Account Manager (1)
- I Would Rather Not Say (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Product Development Engineer (1)
- Technical Manager (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The lady that works in HR is very nice easy to get along with so she made it real easy the day of the interview . I didn't get hired by the company it was by an temporaries .they ask how long u have been working and if u can work nights.and if u can get to work on your own
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Nexans (New Holland, PA) in July 2012.
Great interview full day on-site interviews with 2 VPs,2 managers and senior engineer.
technical questions included S parameters, fourier transforms,differential signaling,some cabling exposure(copper fiber optics), question about capacitors & estimate cable shielding overlap %
- technical questions included S parameters, fourier transforms,differential signaling,some cabling exposure(copper fiber optics), question about capacitors & estimate cable shielding overlap % Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nexans in March 2012.
HR was in transition. Person from phone interview had left company, and hiring was turned over to another HR manager. Interview was kept to standard questions, and interviewer seemed little interested and not well prepared. She kept telling me this was not a "SALES" position. My career is Account Management, and had applied for such. I felt this was a strange statement, but I think she was looking for female to fill the position. I did not see any men in the office.
- Nothing difficult, only standard interview questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Nexans (Paris (France)).
Contact via cabinet de recrutement puis 2 entretiens successifs. Durée totale du cursus plutôt excessive: 3 mois
Discussion très ouverte avec chaque intervenant. Rencontre avec les principaux intervenants RH et techniques. Visite du site avant embauche appréciée, ce n'est pas toujours le cas.
En revanche, frais de dépacements non remboursés.
- Rien de particulier à mentionner. Pas de question piège, attitude globalement ouverte et questions classiques (motivation? valeur ajoutée?) 1 Answer
Echanges via le cabinet de recrutement
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Nexans.
i have no comments or experience to share here. just submit your application and wait for the response. it would be better if you know someone in this company and ask for a recommendation. wish it works.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review