Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexans
- Account Manager (1)
- I Would Rather Not Say (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Product Development Engineer (1)
- Technical Manager (1)
- Analyste commercial (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The lady that works in HR is very nice easy to get along with so she made it real easy the day of the interview . I didn't get hired by the company it was by an temporaries .they ask how long u have been working and if u can work nights.and if u can get to work on your own
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexans (New Holland, PA) in July 2012.
Great interview full day on-site interviews with 2 VPs,2 managers and senior engineer. technical questions included S parameters, fourier transforms,differential signaling,some cabling exposure(copper fiber optics), question about capacitors & estimate cable shielding overlap %
- technical questions included S parameters, fourier transforms,differential signaling,some cabling exposure(copper fiber optics), question about capacitors & estimate cable shielding overlap % Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nexans in March 2012.
HR was in transition. Person from phone interview had left company, and hiring was turned over to another HR manager. Interview was kept to standard questions, and interviewer seemed little interested and not well prepared. She kept telling me this was not a "SALES" position. My career is Account Management, and had applied for such. I felt this was a strange statement, but I think she was looking for female to fill the position. I did not see any men in the office.
- Nothing difficult, only standard interview questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nexans (Paris (France)).
Contact via cabinet de recrutement puis 2 entretiens successifs. Durée totale du cursus plutôt excessive: 3 mois Discussion très ouverte avec chaque intervenant. Rencontre avec les principaux intervenants RH et techniques. Visite du site avant embauche appréciée, ce n'est pas toujours le cas. En revanche, frais de dépacements non remboursés.
- Rien de particulier à mentionner. Pas de question piège, attitude globalement ouverte et questions classiques (motivation? valeur ajoutée?) 1 Answer
Echanges via le cabinet de recrutement
Helpful (2)Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexans.
i have no comments or experience to share here. just submit your application and wait for the response. it would be better if you know someone in this company and ask for a recommendation. wish it works.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nexans (Paris (France)) in May 2011.
J'ai été recommandée par un collègue qui avait déjà travaillé pour l'entreprise en faisant du consulting. D'abord j'ai eu un entretien avec un consultant RH, puis mon Chef direct, puis Directeur financier. Par contre je ne suis pas sûre que cela se passe encore comme ça, je pense qu'ils font plus d'entretiens directement avec le RH Nexans.
- Entretien Classique: quel est votre parcours professionnel? quelles sont vos compétences? qu'est-ce que vous intéresse dans ce poste? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review